Last Updated : 27-08-2021
Definitions and Key terms
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or your login information.
- Country: Where Volume Stories or the owners/founders of Volume Stories are based, in this case is India.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organisation or person that signs up to use the Volume Stories Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: Any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Volume Stories and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
- Personnel: Refers to those individuals who are employed by Volume Stories or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information –including a personal identification number – allows for the identification of a natural person.
- Service: Refers to the service provided by Volume Stories as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-Party service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you
- Website: Volume Stories’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.volumestories.com/
- You: A person or entity that is registered with Volume Stories to use the Services.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org